We welcome you to attend fourth international conference «Bioinformatics: from Algorithms to Applications» that will be held virtually on July 12-13, 2021.
Modern life science studies involve both biological and computational methods. Breakthrough results in these fields can only be achieved by tight communication and knowledge exchange between the two sides. The ultimate goal of the conference is to bring together bioinformaticians and biologists to share experience in development and practical application of bioinformatics algorithms.
The conference will be accompanied by a 2-day online workshop on metagenomic data analysis. Workshop includes practices in metagenomic data annotation using MGnify.
- Sequencing technologies
- Molecular sequence analysis
- Computational genomics
- Genome assembly
- Natural Producs Discovery
- Talk abstract submission deadline: May 31, 2021
- Poster abstract submission deadline: June 14, 2021
- Talk acceptance notification: June 7, 2021
- Video submission deadline: June 30, 2021
- Video release for participants: July 5, 2021
- Registration deadline: July 5, 2021
- Conference dates: July 12-13, 2021
- Workshop: July 14-15, 2021